Retirement ....Good , Bad , So-so ??
Your health care system , or lack thereof , puzzles me . Maybe it's politics , maybe none of the 50 states can agree on everything but if you haven't got some kind of coverage through work , you're screwed ! Atleast Obama is trying to put something together but opposition politicians keep bitching and complaining . No previous administration was able to come up with a health care plan . Nothing will suit everyone , I'm sure , but get started on it !

At least , in Canada , we are all covered for a hospital stay and when you turn 65 , if you haven't got medication coverage from when you worked , pills cost just the dispensing fee ( about $4 ) and you pay $100 deductible once a year for all meds . My wife was in hospital 6 months and when she got out she had one month to go until her 65th birthday .....doctor GAVE her enough meds ( 14 pills/day ) to cover her until her birthday ....saved us over $900 !! I don't even want to think what the medical bill for a 6 month hospital stay would have been . Crazy

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.

Messages In This Thread