Veterans Day
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:
MountainMan Wrote:Sad to notice that it now requires advance notices like this to get even one other person to get anyone at all to remember Veterans Day.

But no one on this forum ever forgets or overlooks the Superbowl or the World Series... Icon_lol

Or it could be that veterans day is tomorrow, and so not everyone feels the need to say anything about veterans day until then.

They talk about veterans day on the radio, its on the news. Nobody forgot, they just didn't think to post anything about it here. A model train forum is not a good gauge of people's remembrance of veterans day (or any other holiday or historic day for that matter). Nobody needed "reminding".

There is nothing wrong with making a post about veterans day, but I wish you wouldn't use slow traffic over a short period of time as "evidence" that people forgot.

I, as co-owner agree with all that Green_Elite_Cab stated above, but at least One Real Reason is that; If you didn't post it first!! "I" would have posted it today! Thumbsup Worship

I'm here most every morning, I work for HUD, so I'm off today in honor of our Veterans who are also employed at our place. I never served, too young for Nam, too old for the rest of them. I honor veterans every chance I get all year, every year, both online and in my waking life. I'm particularly interested in Pear Harbor, since I had an Uncle that was stationed at Hickam Field on 7 December 1941. He was also at a few other high profile battles. He never spoke much about his service except to say he was a Supply Sargent in the Army.

Don't fret about it, there are a lot of supporters here, you have to give at least 48 hours for everyone to cycle through and read/reply. This is true, every day and most every post.

Thanks for your Service!!
Worship Worship Worship Worship
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread