Very Scary
As for having a dog in my area with all the city people buying acreages and having a pack of dogs that just room the country side. It is impossible to keep a dog home without tying it up, and that is of little use.

As for protecting live stock it is a risk to shoot a dog let alone a person. I came home one day to find the neighbors pack of Rottweilers with the cattle backed into the corner of one of the corals. They were tacking turns attacking them. I killed one and wounded one of the six dogs. I would have got them all but the gun jammed. They tried to have me charged but luckily it was the municipal police and not the RCMP (Rotten Corrupt Miserably Pricks) or I would have been charged.

In Canada the criminals have more rights than the victims. If you point a gun at a thief you will get charged with pointing a fire arm and what ever ells the RCMP can dream up. And they will probably let the criminals go. You guys in the US are so lucky to have the rights that you have, don't let them take them away.
Robert
Modeling the Canadian National prairie region in 1959.

Messages In This Thread