Freelance 2016-2
The glue set pretty fast and I could vacuum in the late afternoon.

It works to brush white glue and water over the green grass and apply brown grass with the GrassMaster. Two layers of static grass look even more 3-dimensional.
Some bushes made of clump foliage got a layer of brown grass too. That did not work and looked strange. The bushes have been removed. I have to make new ones matching the season.
The kind of grass on the next photo is somewhat light. I will proceed with the other mix on the second photo. It contains woodland earth bled turf. The bare ground got a black wash.
[Image: 27479762965_dea4df52f4_c.jpg]IMG_4905 by faraway52, on Flickr

This is in the very background. I learned the "trees" are extremely delicate. Not a big problem (except me, breaking a lot in parts Curse ) in the very background but I have to think about placement in the middle and foreground. The grass got some black wash spots too.
[Image: 27479762395_13448a9ea0_c.jpg]IMG_4904 by faraway52, on Flickr

Playing with the black and light gray rattle can on the "trees" is an interesting process at the balcony. It depends very much on the light if it looks to dark or to light. The base color is middle brown. That is not bad and the trees did not get 100% covered. Some brown spots are ok.
Reinhard

Messages In This Thread