Freelance 2016-2
Thanks for the kind comments.

One of the industries in the rear has been designed for boxcar handling only (loading dock is at the left side). I am trying to have a more balanced freight car roster matching modern times better.
Two tanks and an unloading pipeline from the Cornerstone bakery kit are a perfect fit in the small space awaiting tank cars and covered hoppers.

[Image: 31722697426_28530cbae9_c.jpg]IMG_5245 by faraway52, on Flickr

ps. 22 days left to start Freelance 2017-1 and the brain is empty as it could be :?: 2017 will be a quiet model railroading year. We will have a bunch of contractors in the condo redoing all rooms except my hobby room (the heater will be exchanged too in 2017). The timeframe might be April to June. We are currently negotiating with two general contractors and received the first tentative proposal last week. We will have to stay in a short time rented furnished flat for one or two month while the condo is done. My room is planned to be done in 2018. I will remove the layout, the room will be done and I start from scratch. That is the overall plan. Sounds somewhat scary to me. My wife is enthusiastic.....
Reinhard

Messages In This Thread