Air brush compressor
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:Don't worry about it! I've been exploring several options and I may have found a more readily available option in the meantime.

Better to hold onto your equipment until you know what you might need.
I'm basically in the same boat as Teejay, not knowing where we'll be, but knowing that we can't stay here and we have to downsize. We've been making choices on a lot of what we own, getting rid of things through yard sales, selling on the Internet, giving it to charities, throwing it in the trash and just plain doing what we need to thin things down. Our new mantra is, "if we need it where we go, then we'll buy a new one"... I shed a tear when I see one of my woodworking tools go out the door, but I know I won't have room for it, and if I do have room, I remember our mantra. Still, some things have been with you long enough that you have a special bond with them and there's no way, at any price, no matter its size, will you let go of it. For example, my table saw may have to double as a dining room table :o or a guest bed, :o :o but it goes with us. 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread