Layout Plan
I can use some help here as I'm terrible at planning. I have two versions of the same plan here one is a simple Plan A (loop to loop) and the other is something I was working on to get some operations out of the plan , Plan B.
Here's how the story goes, a friend told me that Plan B if I removed the second mainline I would have more room to play with for rails for operations and give more room for structures and scenery, my reply to him was ok I'll remove the second Mainline and make it a Loop to Loop and made a comment that even if I made the plan into a Loop the Loop I would basicly have to add the additional line off the Loop to Loop to gain access to the industries but he disagreed , so I bring the question to you those of the Forum, can Plan A be better made for Operations, scenery and stuctures or would it be the same idea of what I've chicken scratched into Plan B. I would like to do mountains all around, rivers , bridges , a wharf and other structures to switch in and out of.
Ideas, thoughts help?
Thanks
Lynn

Plan A
[Image: plan%20loop%20to%20loop_zpsk3p1y5ts.jpg]

Plan B

[Image: post%20plan%20with%20sidings_zpsiu5iw2if.jpg]
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada

Messages In This Thread