Have any of you done the " quit smoking " thing ?
teejay Wrote:Wow , 15 cents / pack ....here in Ontario I think it is around $10 for the name brands and a bit cheaper for no-name these days . . Guy next door to me in his 50's is a heavy smoker and , yes , it is in conjunction with beer ....can't seem to have one without the other . He has tried ( I would say half-heartedly ) to quit with no success .....like you say , you need to quit everything related to it .
The guys on here who have been long time smokers , and quit , should be congratulated for persevering .....very difficult I'm sure .

T

TJ, I never like the taste of beer so, my thing was coffee and cigarettes and up until 2005 I always had a cup of coffee in my hand at home and at work I had several cups a day especially while doing my paper work-the shipping/receiving office always had fresh coffee.

Today I limit myself to 3 cups a day instead of the 2-3 pots I use to drink.

Over the 2004 Christmas week shut down for general maintenance one of the wags in the maintenance department made a cup holder and welded it to my assigned forklift and tied a ribbon and bow on the cup holder.. It worked quit well..
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!

Messages In This Thread