We need your feedback, all of you...
I was looking thru this conversation, and I was totally surprised to see it started in 2017 with a lot of submissions,...the went dead until just recently 2020.   So what happen in the meantime??...any more thoughts on changing software that runs the site??

I might be suggest that you have a look at this discussion about another model railroad forum that was having some problems, and decided to look around for a new software to run their forums.

Here is that discussion that the webmaster (owner I believe) recorded as he looked at different possibilities,
http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum...ote.30154/

He has sense made his choice, switched to new software, and is very happy with the results.

If you played around on this site just a little I think you would find it has a LOT of positive features.

It is basically the same software that one of my favorite boating forums utilizes for years now (updated of course),..Boatdesign.net
I believe the webmaster on boatdesign even offered some helpful assistance to the webmaster or ModelRailroadForums when he was doing the crossover.

Something to consider?

Brian

Messages In This Thread