Brewery shelf layout- Feedback appreciated
I have 94" x 17" space to build a layout and have decided to model a brewery/malting plant. The era is roughly 1980 and the setting is the PNW. Here is what I have come up with so far

[Image: 4dbee73ac1d7a96413c8e389c4cf7bc7.jpg]

At the far right is the elevator and malting facility, with daily hoppers in and out. The brewery itself is at center with occasional shipments by boxcar. Spotting spurs for corn syrup tanks and fuel for the power station. The space doesn't allow for extensions or cassettes off the end, so everything needs to fit on the board.

I want to build this into a shadow box that can later be incorporated into a layout. In the grand scheme of things, this would be the end of the line with the left lead becoming the track to town. Because of that, there will eventually be a hole in the side of the box that I would like to cover.

I would like any feedback on the track arrangement, as well as suggestions on what to do scenically to cover the future track exit at stage left. I'm leaning towards a river with a nice bridge leading into a tunnel.
Maybe that would balance all the buildings and track everywhere else.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread