Brooklyn 1st Ave waterfront
Doing some research on customers, some will be former customers of Bush Terminal before they were all moved to the 65th street yard. The left most corner is Sims recycling, there won't actually be a facility but I'll shuffle some loaded and empty gondolas in the yard to and from the carfloat. Next along 1st Ave will be Yi Pin Foods (chinese food condiments like duck sauce, soy sauce etc.) and East Peak Trading (distributes bagged rice). Even though the building wont be accurate to 1st ave I want to use 2 Walthers grocery distributor kits for these 2 customers, that should fit up to 4 boxcar spots. Continuing right will be Atlantic Waste, they'll have 2 or 3 spots for 60' boxcars of baled garbage. The last one on 1st ave will be Franklin Polymers, they'll get 2 spots for covered hoppers of plastic pellets. The 2 teams tracks will be for Midwood Lumber, they'll get boxcars of finished wood and center beam flats. The other team track will be Bass Oil who truck over waste oil and send it out in tank cars. Lastly there will be traffic for the LIRR/NYA and down the road I'm thinking of picking up subway cars to interchange with MTA/SBK. I'd like to include a couple abandoned tracks going to former industries along 1st ave also. So that's the plan for now.

Messages In This Thread