Brooklyn 1st Ave waterfront
Trying to get some modeling done in the summer is tough but I managed to finish the paint and decals on the Brooklyn & Greenville sw1200, I added correct front plows and specific horns for both NY&A gp38-2s. I'm going to bring one of them to Michael's and attempt to match that green paint. For the background loft building I'm trying to add a railing barrier the length of the building around the drop-off that are in the sidewalk then cover the opening with some kind of fencing like the prototype. I just used styrene parts and brass rod for the the railings and posts. I got 18 bathtub gondolas that'll all get patched for Brooklyn Resource Recovery (BRRX) auto scrap. Lastly, just for the heck of it, I got an O scale NY Cross Harbor boxcar. I don't have much use for it but I got it for a good price on eBay so why not.[Image: thumbnail_zpsl0c6zyf5.jpeg][Image: thumbnail%201_zpscidhnfu6.jpeg][Image: thumbnail%202_zps1j4wg3d0.jpeg][Image: thumbnail_zpsi3hp6cm9.jpeg][Image: thumbnail%201_zpsdm7zufvy.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread