Flickr Notice
faraway Wrote:
Charlie B Wrote:I always thought it was easier to upload attacment direct to Big Blue, with the exception of adding them one at a time, and the 5 pivture limit per post, though the limit doesn't pose a problem most of the time.
Can you give me a pointer to the howto please. Can't find it.

When you are composing a post, scroll down and you will see a tab, "Upload attachments". Click on it and there is a "browse" button. Clicking on it will take you to your computer and you can select the photo you want to upload. Select the photo and the filename will appear in the window next to the "browse" button. It that's what you want, you can click on the "add the file" button. You can just leave it that way or do it all over again for a different photo. If you leave it that way, your photos will appear at the end of your post, or you can select where in the post that you want each one to appear by selecting the "place inline" button below the filename.

Let me know if you're having difficulties doing this. It sound a bit complicated, but it really isn't once you've done it....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread