LaBelle kits for passenger cars...
Well, I can certainly contact him by 'phone, but I'd really like to see them myself, too.  One person's evaluation of them may vary from what another observer might see. 

If I have a chance, I'll drive out (about an hour-or-so) to see him next week, and can probably pick-up all of what he's got.  I'll assess them then, and take some photos, too, which I'll post in this thread.  If the kits look good (complete), I'll see if he'll give me a better idea of what he wants for them.  He's already made it very clear that he's not looking to make bags of money on them, but rather they would go to someone who would enjoy building and using them.

He has commented to me more than once that he often buys things at train shows that he doesn't need, only because he's bothered that very few people nowadays are interested in this older stuff.  From what I've seen at these shows, it's either older modellers thinning their collections, or equally-older modellers selling the train stuff from their late friends' estates.

Anyway, Kevin, you're first on the list if there's anything of interest in what he's got.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread
RE: LaBelle kits for passenger cars... - by doctorwayne - 01-25-2019, 10:37 PM