The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and cold this morning headed for clear and not as cold. 8 now headed for 19 this afternoon.

All my plans came together yesterday afternoon. Son-in-law called and pickups and trailers are all set for the weekend. With a little luck we should be finished with my son's apartment by tomorrow afternoon. Most things are already boxed up/labeled. People will show up this evening to finish most of that. Tomorrow should just be a matter of loading. Also have a roll off set up so we can dispose of the junk. Gonna be a good/bad day.

As much as I appreciate on line shopping for some things that are not available here in town there are certain things that can't/shouldn't be bought on line. Clothes are a good example. Trying to find the right size can be hard. Furniture is another example. In fact my son had purchased a sofa and love seat on line. Looked great. It was the first thing into the roll off last week. Absolute torture to sit on.

I'll check in when I get back from my son's place, hopefully tomorrow evening or Sunday morning.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 01-22-2021, 07:49 AM