Interaction Hobbies Schaake Machine Works
Thank you. I found my markers in Michaels, a craft store but Hobby Lobby in the US would most likely have them.

I assembled the last parts for the first floor interior today:

Workshop shelves and drawers. I figure they would be good storage for tooling for the machines. 

The shelves are a slot-together affair, with the sides and back glued on. the drawers are optional on the bottom. There are door fronts for the drawers which I added and there are drawer door handles that I didn't as they are so small they wouldn't be seen in the application that I'm using them. The kit also come with laser cut wood boxes and a short length of wood dowel to make items for the shelves.

All assembled and ready to go. 

I made a dry fit for where I'm placing the machines, tables and other parts:

I didn't want to crowd it too much. I've worked around machine shops and you definitely need a fair amount of space around a lathe and milling machine. I'm probably going to add the second set of shelves as well, I have two more I can make fore the second story's engineering dept.

The view through the front windows. I have my desk lamp just over the top of the walls and I figure that my LED lighting won't be quite as bright but you get the idea.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interaction Hobbies Schaake Machine Works - by cnrglen - 01-01-2023, 05:24 PM