Howdy folks
Mikey said:Hey Don!!! Who let Brakie in here?????
------------

You know me..
I snuck in the back door when nobody was looking.. :o
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
UP SD40-2 Wrote:HI ALL!!!

Mikey
Don
Path
Wayne
Tom(pm)
Larry
Val
Tom
Ralph
Ed

GLAD to be here with you folks Big Grin

I feel like I just got called out for role call... HERE, present but not accounted for.
Me too...!

Great to be here and see you all. And nice to have you back too Val Wink

Thanks Don, Mikey and Pat for you work "restoring" The Gauge.

Andrew
Whoever is not here.... Raise your hand!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Bueller...? Bueller...? Bueller...?

Wink Big Grin

Andrew
For those of you that have only been with us a few years... Don & I used Shamus' great advice, when he started AMR..... He asked all The Gauge Mods (Don & I included) to help him start AMR...

Don & I did the same thing here..

Also - While I'm embarrassing Don....... Everyone please note that he designed the Gauge.Net logo!!!!

As soon as i saw it - I got chills - Too Coooool!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Yeah, nice work on the logo Don!
Ralph
GLAD to see Andrew and Pete made it! Big Grin

i REALLY LIKE the NEW logo Wink , Don what software did you use to make it?, Photoshop?, Maya?, Bryce?, 2D?
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
It's going to take me a minute or two to figure out how to get around this "neighborhood", but it already feels like home. Happy to be "back" !
Val, good to see you here! Don, Mikey, thanks. BTW, did we really have to give up the one light bulb in the office? I've almost forgotten how to make candles. :mrgreen:
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
UP SD40-2 Wrote:GLAD to see Andrew and Pete made it! Big Grin

i REALLY LIKE the NEW logo Wink , Don what software did you use to make it?, Photoshop?, Maya?, Bryce?, 2D?
I used a program called "PagePlus". It's a Desktop publishing program that I've used since version 2, (I have version X2, or 12)probably a good 12 years ago. I used to be a beta tester for them, but gave that up a few years ago since I stopped using it on a daily basis. It's a low-cost alternative to some of the pricier DTP's and even has a web site builder.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:I used a program called "PagePlus". It's a Desktop publishing program that I've used since version 2, (I have version X2, or 12)probably a good 12 years ago. I used to be a beta tester for them, but gave that up a few years ago since I stopped using it on a daily basis. It's a low-cost alternative to some of the pricier DTP's and even has a web site builder.
WOW!, VERY IMPRESSIVE PROGRAM Don Wink .

i was just curious as to what you were using, it looks FANTASTIC!
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Sumpter250 Wrote:It's going to take me a minute or two to figure out how to get around this "neighborhood", but it already feels like home. Happy to be "back" !
Val, good to see you here! Don, Mikey, thanks. BTW, did we really have to give up the one light bulb in the office? I've almost forgotten how to make candles. :mrgreen:
I thought I told Don to leave the flashlight in the desk drawer for you... Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ngauger Wrote:
Sumpter250 Wrote:It's going to take me a minute or two to figure out how to get around this "neighborhood", but it already feels like home. Happy to be "back" !
I thought I told Don to leave the flashlight in the desk drawer for you... Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
'scuse me, I had to use it since someone forgot to pay the electric bill... again... Icon_twisted
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:'scuse me, I had to use it since someone forgot to pay the electric bill... again... Icon_twisted
Aww man!!! Did someone give it to the sexytary again??? You know she's forgetful!! Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75