Howdy folks
Steve,Errol,and all others

WELCOME my friends!

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Ho guys --

I am just signing on here, too. Thanks for setting this up!

I have started a thread for my Minneapolis Warehouse District 1957 layout over in the H0 modelling forum: http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=183. Not that much to look at yet - just a quick presentation of the layout.

Smile,
Stein
Ah! Good Steinjr....I was hoping you'd stop by. I want to see how that 50's Minneapolis layout shapes up!

Ralph
now how in the world did i miss this thread? LOL welcome to all the "new" members here 2285_ Welcome :mrgreen:

Stein, good to see you here too Welcome :mrgreen:
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
doctorwayne Wrote:Hiya, friends, just dropped in to say how pleased I am to be included in this fine group, or, perhaps I should call us the provisional government of this break-away junta. Icon_twisted Wink

Wayne

OK----- so who sets up the perimeter to watch for the invading force to put down the rebellion? 24 Do we have to move to the jungle ? ---- juntas always have a jungle hideout, I've got palm fronds for the roofs of the huts ---
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
This place is rapidly becoming a "Who's Who" from the old forum.

Sure is great to see everyone signing up!
Jess

President and Janitor of the Arenac & Southern RR
Hello Everyone -

Honored to be invited and happy to be here. 2285_
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Hey Herc! Welcome
It's really starting to feel like the old emodel train group is back together.
Scott
Just stopping by to quickly say hello!

Rob
Rob
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.robertrobotham.ca/">http://www.robertrobotham.ca/</a><!-- m -->
Welcome Herc and Robert!! Glad you made it over here Goldth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
hello Everyone---Thanks for the invitation---happy to be on board
Tongue Great to be here Thumbsup Wish you all a happy and a merry. Cheers
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Nutbar and E-Paw!! Glad you joined us!! Welcome guys, this is a very cool new place :mrgreen:
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Hi gang!

Don and Mikey: Thanks a lot for inviting me to come over here! I've been more or less away from the model RR scene for about half a year. And now I got this message that the good old BLUE Gauge has risen from the ashes!

GRRREAT! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

I just felt like I was coming home when I read all the names in this thread - names I really missed in the other forums where I was lurking around in the months gone by. Good to have all you guys and gal (hi Val !!) together again.

Now I hope that all of us together can revive the good old spirit of The original Gauge!

Ron
Boss of the Trim Creek & Western RR (H0 & H0n3)
Running through the hard-shell mountains, not around them!
Great Site. Looking at all the names here makes it feel like old home week. Thanks to Trucklover for inviting me here,I appreciate it.I hope to be able to start posting pictures of my layout real soon. See you all later-Bob