Howdy folks
Hey Ron, glad to see you made it over here Welcome

RailRon Wrote:Now I hope that all of us together can revive the good old spirit of The original Gauge!

I dont think that is a problem, i think were already well on the way down that path :mrgreen:

foulrift Wrote:Great Site. Looking at all the names here makes it feel like old home week. Thanks to Trucklover for inviting me here,I appreciate it.I hope to be able to start posting pictures of my layout real soon. See you all later-Bob

No problem Bob, when i didnt see you here but you were still e-mailing me, i knew you hadnt got the news yet, so i had to bring ya over here with us Thumbsup :mrgreen: looking forward to some layout pics Goldth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Hey Don and Mikey, thanks for the invite. See lots familiar folks here, gonna be a great board looks like. [Image: bierre3jd.gif]
Scott, the Tyco user in relaps

Blue is Good
I never got an invite over here, but you aren't going to get rid of me that easy! After reading between the lines over on the zealot site, I could tell that a new forum was opening up that a lot of people were migrating to. So I took it to task to figure it out on my own! After some sleuthing on the internets I found you, and as a result have found my new home for model railroading.

I look forward to sharing my experiences (and tapping into the wealth of experience here) here at the "Big Blue", as I attempt to build my first model railroad.
Mike

"Trust everyone, and always cut the cards".
W.C. Fields
Scott and Mike, glad you guys could join us here Welcome

Mike, Mikey was saying that when they sent out the invites, some of them came back as undeliverable, maybe yours was one of them...? Anyways, glad to see you here, looking forward to seeing your layout start up Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Hi guys, I didn't get an invite either so I hope that's okay. I only found out due to a post over on Zealot and that let the cat out of the bag. I think you guys did the right thing by setting this up. Thumbsup

Mike
Mike
Mike! Glad you made it over here!
Ralph
Mike good to see you here Welcome
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Looks like a great forum. Thumbsup You guys have done a fantastic job getting it up and running. Glad to be here. Cheers

Stan.
THE SOUTHERN SERVES THE SOUTH
Hello,

I've finally found my way here! That's what I get for spending a (apparently pivotal) few days away from the old site and not staying up to date on my email!

So, hello!

Matt
Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio
Welcome Matt, everyone else made it, glad you finally did.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I go away for a while, and this is what happens. . . .

Nice to finally find everyone again; at home where they should be.

Thanks to all for finding a place and bringing "the family" back together.

Chris
91Rioja Wrote:I go away for a while, and this is what happens. . . .

Nice to finally find everyone again; at home where they should be.

Thanks to all for finding a place and bringing "the family" back together.

Chris
We did our best, thanks for finding us. And if you know of anyone else who doesn't know about us and you think they should, then please contact them if you can. Do them that favor, but please, do not use any other forum's facility to do them. Us the email system if you can.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
My google search for "ezdays doctorwayne" put 'Blue' on top. So I joined up.

It's been a few years since posting anything, the interim incarnations weren't inviting.

Tony.
Wow, what a complement from Google.Great sleuthing there... Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:Wow, what a complement from Google.Great sleuthing there... Thumbsup Thumbsup

I'll Say! Eek

Wayne