! ! ! ! ! Pennsy Power ! ! ! ! !
post 16

We are getting some nice Pennsy Power put in here. Not by me I'm more of a here's what they look like kind of modler. These quick three posts have added some quality. *** Keep it comming *** . I'm putting together some info on the I class. Probably two penn lines and a brass loco.
frank
" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!!
post 17

Pennsy power just got some very good input from four members. It is definitly a upgrade on my dull threads. The selector, steve, charlie, and tom have added some nice photos. ***** Keep'em com'in ***. I'm work'in on my Class I thread. The Hippos are next for me.
frank
A5s 0-4-0
[Image: ASIDSCN3143.jpg]
[Image: ASIDSCN3144.jpg]

Modified Mantua.

Dave
-Dave
This is an impressive roster.
Maybe we should move this to Shutterbug area and get the other gages involved.
Feedback?
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
post 20

Eighty - Eighty I still got alot to put in. Classes I, the two different J class's, K, L, M, N, Q, S, T, CC, HC, and HH. And others as you can see are contributing.************* frank
Finally found my 0-4-0 Cheers

[Image: Image1.jpg]

Maybe I'll pick up the Mikado today Goldth
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
I got'em!

[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Some great power here guys. Keep them coming. Love looking at all those PRR Engines. Might be a Chessie System Fan but I still got a place for the PRR in my heart. Cheers
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
I think PRR class BF16
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

post 25

* WOOOOO!!!!!!! Sharks. nice
frank
Charlie those are RF-16 locomotives. Goldth Simple mistake that's all. Still a nice looking set of locomotives.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
C-Liner passing by

Attached Files Image(s)

Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
The GG1 in Nscale by Kato...

Attached Files Image(s)

Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
PRR T-1

Attached Files Image(s)

Livesteamer, you AND Charlie are both right - Baldwin called it RF-16, Pennsy called 'em B(aldwin)F(reight)- 16 s - PRR did EVERYTHING their own way. :? Bob C.
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."