PC Photo
Here is a PC photo that I have just come by. It was taken down the road a piece at Carthage Indiana in Sept 1974. Carthage is now isolated trackage as it has been severed at both ends.

[Image: 001.jpg]
Hey Roger,

Thanks for posting that one! Thumbsup

Ralph
Nice....

For those interested that' a exNYC GP9 #7411(nee 6011)..
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Nice Photo Roger. Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
Thanks for sharing. I don't know how much PC stuff is out there, but it sure doesn't show up often.
Charlie
I scanned this one from a 110 negative a while back and forgot about it. Please don't hurt me Ralph.
Taken in the summer of 1976
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

Ralph is very pleased to see any PC photo at any time! Thumbsup
Thanks Charlie!
7266-6411 in South Anderson Indiana

[Image: 7266_a.jpg]
And thank you Roger! Thumbsup Man, I wish I had taken pictures of PC action in my neighborhood when I was a teenager! Wallbang
Here are a couple more. The first one is in Conway Yards, December, 1976, the second one is just west of Cresson, Pa in May of 1977.
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

I got to put on my high water boots when reading this thread.

Ralph is drooling just too much......
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (Drip! Slosh!!) Thumbsup
Come on Ralph. Don't drool over your keyboard. Put a bucket under your chin. Icon_lol
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
'Scuze my lack of ignorance....Is the PC still around or did it get swallowed up by one of the megaroads (NS)..?? :oops:
Gus (LC&P).
It's not a loco pic, but its PC and still working on 6/18/09. Not a good shot but thought some would be interested.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)