-Philly PA-
I was down in Philly the other day and despite time restrictions, bad weather and running around with my 2 kids I still got to take in some trains.
first off we have the subway.    
next is the waiting room at Penn station.    
The main entrance.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Next the platform.    
A SEPTA train    
and even some of the buildings history that Amtrak and SEPTA have not removed yet.    
Amtrak did not allow me to take pictures of any of there equipment , I did try to grab a shot of the Acella at the platform but was asked to leave when I did not have a ticket :? . I have a friend or two in NJ transit so I'll try in Secaucus or Newark.
Last is some art work at the station.

e-paw Wrote:and even some of the buildings history that Amtrak and SEPTA have not removed yet.

Might be they don't want to because of the historical significance of the symbols.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Hope so 88. Those railings were the only hint of the PRR I could find there.I understand the need for a separate corporate identity but it's a historical building, a photo or two of a GG1 or k4 would be appropriate.Some thing along those lines to show what this little station stop came from. I wonder just how many people that travel through there have any idea what that keystone symbol is.
The sad thing is that the large statue in the lobby is a WWII memorial to soldiers from the PRR, I think that we were the only people there that even noticed it. The hole bottom is a list of there names and there are a lot of them.