FS: Walthers Modular Series Kits
Hello guys,

I have recently bought quite a few of these HO Scale modular kits, to both make a few structures for myself and make a few structures to sell, but i just dont have the time right now to build these, so im offering all of the kits i have for sale. Most all of them have never been opened and are still sealed.

Shipping can get a little pricey here, so if you would like i will ship USPS Parcel Post. I can also ship without there boxes and supply all the pieces from there boxes in plastic bags along with the instructions for each kit. This will certainly keep the shipping costs down, but it will be up to you if you want them to be shipped in there boxes or unpacked and packaged in plastic bags.

I would also like to mention that these are no longer on sale from Walthers at this time. In fact, i just spoke to Walthers a few days ago and the rumors of them being discontinued and retired are not true, and they have just placed a re-order on them for the kits they were getting low on.....

Here is what i have available for sale in these kits.

933.-3720 - Peaked Roof & Base - QTY ON HAND: 4 (3 sealed, 1 open and complete with extra pieces from other roof kits) - %5.00 EACH

933-3721 - Flat Roof & Base - QTY ON HAND: 4 (all sealed) - $5.00 EACH

933-3722 - Small Walls, Windows & Doors Kits - QTY ON HAND: 6 (all complete and sealed) - %5.00 EACH

933-3723 - Large Walls and Windows Kits - QTY ON HAND: 5 (One of them is open and does not have the instructions but IS complete with all the pieces, the rest are still sealed) - $5.00 EACH

933-3724 - Foundations & Loading Docks - QTY ON HAND: 4 (3 sealed and one about half complete) - $5.00 EACH and $2.00 for HALF KIT

933-3725 - Wall Columns & Caps Kits - QTY ON HAND: 7 (1 sealed, 5 without boxes but complete, and 1 half complete with a bunch of extra pieces from other Wall Column and Cap Kits) - $5.00 EACH for complete kits and $3.00 for half complete kit

933-3727 - Large Door Wall Section - QTY ON HAND: 2 (one of them is sealed, one of them is open and only contains 4 wall sections and windows and glass to complete the wall sections) - BOTH for $6.50

933-3730 - Walls with Vehicle Doors - QTY ON HAND: 3 (2 are sealed and one of them is used with no large walls, and is missing a large cargo door, some windows and glass) - SEALED ONES $5.00 EACH, USED ONE $2.00, BUY ALL 3 FOR $11.25

933-3735 - Large Walls with Single Large Metal-Sash Windows - QTY ON HAND: 5 (4 sealed and one open but complete) - $5.00 EACH

----TERMS OF SALE------

1. Payment by PayPal (Preferred; please add 3% to total sale for the fee i get charged by PayPal), money order or personal check (held till clears my bank).
2. If sending payment by check or money order, payment must be made within 7 days of the shipping quote, if any longer, you will forfeit your items and they will be listed for sale again.
3. Shipping By USPS Priority Mail or Parcel Post, whichever you prefer.
4. Combined shipping is always offered, Shipping calculated by final weight of package, from zip code 92688.
5. I can be reached by email @ <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedteelmillmodeler@aol.com">steelmillmodeler@aol.com</a><!-- e --> or if you would like to talk by telephone, PM me and i will give you a number at which i can be reached.
6. PM or Post here if interested in kits
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
All the Wall Columns and Caps kits have been sold, the rest of the lot is still available....
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
All the remaining have been listed on ebay if anyone is further interested in them

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/bnsfmodeler123
Josh Mader

Maders Trains