An anniversary message from Mikey and Don
I realy can't add anything that has not already been said, so thanks for the invite and thanks to all my friends here at the gauge the best place on the web....You maid it that way.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
<-------------------------There I am at! Goldth

Mark Thumbsup
Glad this place is here...there's none better in my opinion. Thumbsup
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Congratulations Mikey and Don, and to all who have made this forum the success it is in only a few short months.
You should all be very proud of your achievement, and to remember that everyone who posts here, or spends any time here, are all contributing to its continued success. You members ARE the forum. Worship
and Mikey and Don, you have produced and nurtured a fine little family of enthusiasts, and for a newbie like me to the hobby, it is an enlightening place to be. Tongue

Jack 219
LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy
We thank you all for your kind words for us and especially for Big Blue... We have tried to recreate what we had. Sometimes it's hard to go back, sometimes it's not always a good thing, but in this case, it surely was what we all needed. Both of us are pleased in the manner everyone reassembled here. No bad-mouthing, no attempt to disrupt, just those that have a passion for models and trains in general came here because they knew it was the right place to be. Once again, we thank you all, for it is you, the members, that have made this forum a success. We are posting here at about the same rate as we were on the old forum, but with substantially fewer people and that's a good sign. The posts are upbeat and informative and there's so very little grumbling and negativism it is hard to detect. :mrgreen: Just a buch of happy people making this a fun place to hang out. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD