NW 58th St., Miami
Ahhh...Thanks Justin.

Justinmiller171 Wrote:
Genetk44 Wrote:oh...what are WPF threads???

WPF stands for "Weekly Photo Fun"
Kurt...

You are an evil twisted man. LOL!!! Lots of great work on this layout my man. Sad to see it go. On the other hand, I know how it feels to want to rip it all up and start over again.

Looking forward to following your next build. Thumbsup
Kurt,
Sometime ago in your long thread you said that if anyone wanted some structure drawings you'd Email them. I've never tried construction using plastic card overlays and I'd like to try it. Jack S. knows me (though we've never met). I'll see if Jack has your email address.

Best, Pete.
Since Kurt is changing all the buildings out, what I want is all his other buildings! Kurt, can you ship them to me? Please?
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
Hi Pete, welcome to The Gauge! If you tell me which structure you want to build, I’ll see if I still have the drawings and if so, I’d send you a PDF file that you can print out and use as a cutting template.

Gary S Wrote:Since Kurt is changing all the buildings out, what I want is all his other buildings! Kurt, can you ship them to me? Please?
Gary, no problem, I could send you the structures that escaped destruction, but you had to be willing to pay $48 for shipping :o . Quite stiff!
Kurt
I call dibs! I will gladly pay $48 shipping for what came off the old layout. Even the ones that did not escape destruction, send me what is left of them.

Now, seriously, what is left? $48 would be a bargain I think.
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
Weren't we promised final pictures of the layout from before it came down? Shoot
Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers
Justin Miller
Modeling the Lebanon Industrial Railway (LIRY)
Ummm ... yeah, I know that I said I would take some more pics before I tore the layout down, but to tell the truth, I didn’t Nope. Somehow it felt like I had already taken all the pics I wanted and this layout was already history. So here are two pic I have not posted before.

[Image: m129.jpg]

[Image: m130.jpg]
Kurt
It seems a shame that such a nice layout is gone ... but ... now we get to see more cool stuff rise from the ashes! Thumbsup
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
One of the best layout I have every laid my eyes on.
You got that right!
AlcoRS1 Wrote:One of the best layout I have ever laid my eyes on.
That's for sure! An absolute work of art!!! Would have loved to have seen this completely finished and in operation, but know all too well how you can manage to change horses in mid stream! You are going along working on something and grinning from ear to ear - then Wham! You see something like this and you're off in a different direction!
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"
... and I ended up with most of those buildings to use on my layout!

Waveof7
Just joined the forum and found this thread. I have only got to page six so far but am amazed. Really first-class work Kurt.

Regards

Steve