Happy 4th!!!!!!
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!

Have a great day celebrating the anniversary of American Independence! I'm about to go to a parade but I've been watching a great series about the American Revolution on the History Channel this morning.

Ralph
Ralph Wrote:HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!

I've been watching a great series about the American Revolution on the History Channel this morning.
Ralph

I've seen it before. It is a good series.
Unfortunatly....I'm watching James Bond on USA Netwwork

Happy Independence Day..Here in the states.
And while we all are cooking our dogs and burgers, Lets us not forget those that paid the ultimate price in the past for all our freedoms here in the states. Let us not forget those American men and women, in Iran and Afganiststan, still fighting for freedom.

We'll never forget.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Quote:Happy Independence Day..Here in the states.
And while we all are cooking our dogs and burgers, Lets us not forget those that paid the ultimate price in the past for all our freedoms here in the states. Let us not forget those American men and women, in Iran and Afganiststan, still fighting for freedom.
We'll never forget.

I can't say it any better.

To those then, who paid the ultimate, who were injured, who were at risk, and those who were on active duty, or reserve status, but not called to action,
"Bravo Zulu", and thank you!

CPO USN RET
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
That's what it's all about. Yeah, it's the anniversary of the birth of the country, but it should be all about honoring those that gave the country the freedoms that it has. This goes back to those in 1776 that fought for our independence up to those who are still fighting to maintain it.

It's not called,
Thumbsup Thumbsup INDEPENDENCE DAY Thumbsup Thumbsup
for nothing...

Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7
548 548 548 548 548 548 548 548
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
233 years ago we stood up against the violation of our rights granted by the Magne Carte.

Hurray for orations of John Adams!
Hurray for the pen of Thomas Jefferson!
Hurray for the diplomacy of John Jay and Benjamin Franklin!
Hurray for the checks and balances of the pen of James Madison!
Hurray for George Washington and his Cincinnatian decision to return to his farm!

And thanks to the millions whom have taken up arms, in peace and in war, to protect our unalienable rights!
Michael
My primary goal is a large Oahu Railway layout in On3
My secondary interests are modeling the Denver, South Park, & Pacific in On3 and NKP in HO
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thesouthparkline.blogspot.com/">http://thesouthparkline.blogspot.com/</a><!-- m -->
Happy 4th everyone south of the border...!

You don't look a day over 232! Wink Big Grin

Andrew