Name that Layout
The orange fencing is a tule that is already orange. The product was found at a craft store. I cut it to look like that orange safety fencing they use as construction sites. Just like the real thing its more of a visual barrier then say chain link would be. I use other stuff for my chain link material.

As far as the bump in the road goes in ho scale that bump would be about the same as what you would experience on a highway bridge gap. The cameras angle makes the "bump" look different then in reality.

The road stripes seen in these pictures were not done by the paint pens we talked about. Those were done by another device the one we also talked about that I felt gave poor results. If you look at the first picture just before the "bump" you can see a very small amount of the striping. I used a ruler and a pencil first to draw my lines then followed up with the pens. Turned out pretty good. You just can't see much of that in those pictures. Hope that helps.

Take care!
The construction scenes are great. I like all the barricades and barrels and such, and the machinery. Plus, the paint on your figures is very good. Thumbsup
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
Gary S Wrote:The construction scenes are great. I like all the barricades and barrels and such, and the machinery. Plus, the paint on your figures is very good. Thumbsup

Thank you! I do not paint any of my people. I am NO painter Smile My wife has painted some but most are Preiser figures, some are Woodland Scenics and I just bought my first set of Bachmann figures. The Bachmann ones are actually well done for the price.

[Image: 33156_Maintenance_Worker.jpg]

Thanks again!
A great busy and authentic looking scene you got going there combat.
You seem to have got all the little bits in there to blend it all together. Very real, very cool, and with the cutting under the road they are working, on you have been able to achieve a neat 3D look.
Great progress.

Jack 219
LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy
Thank you! Cheers