Vehicle thread
I'd like to request a Scale vehicle forum as well . vehicles of all sorts are part of the prototype world so it is still in keeping with a model train forum.
I realize this is a bit self serving because right now all I am able to work on is my S scale junkyard, but I think at least trucklover 2285_ would welcome it also . Tongue
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
I was talking about it with TruckLover. I was going to create one as soon as I finished a project Ive been working on.
Im all for it 2285_

Might suggest a Photography and Scenery Sub-Forum as well 2285_
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Trucklover Wrote:Im all for it 2285_

Might suggest a Photography and Scenery Sub-Forum as well 2285_

Thanks for seconding the motion TL .

On top of that it sounds like THE BOSS is gonna do it!! Dancing 2296_
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:Thanks for seconding the motion TL .

On top of that it sounds like THE BOSS is gonna do it!! Dancing 2296_

well alright!! that sounds GREAT!! 2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
I'll hurry & finish the 34 Packard & the 40 ford so I can post them as soon as a thread is ready!!
Wait ---- did I say Hurry?? ----hmmmm --- not sure I know how! Nope
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:I'll hurry & finish the 34 Packard & the 40 ford so I can post them as soon as a thread is ready!!

LOL rushing work never ends with good results, so no hurry, take your time, i wanna see some GREAT work from ya, on the other hand, i havnt seen any pics from you that wernt GREAT looking 2285_
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Trucklover Wrote:
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:I'll hurry & finish the 34 Packard & the 40 ford so I can post them as soon as a thread is ready!!

LOL rushing work never ends with good results, so no hurry, take your time, i wanna see some GREAT work from ya, on the other hand, i havnt seen any pics from you that wernt GREAT looking 2285_[/quote

Aw shucks, trucklover -- thanks. ( kicks dirt with toe)

WE NEED a Gary cooper kicking the dirt smilie!! Icon_lol
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:Aw shucks, trucklover -- thanks. ( kicks dirt with toe)

WE NEED a Gary cooper kicking the dirt smilie!! Icon_lol

hehe No problem Dave, just stating my honest opinion :mrgreen:
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Still --It was nice to hear that from a guy that does such nice work himself --- about those pics -- IF I could find Wallbang where it tells one how to post one , I'd do it. 2285_
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:Still --It was nice to hear that from a guy that does such nice work himself --- about those pics -- IF I could find Wallbang where it tells one how to post one , I'd do it. 2285_

Thank-you very much Dave Misngth

How do you want to upload the pics? Do you have them posted/uploaded to a photo hosting site or do you want to upload directly to the gauge from your computer?
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Trucklover Wrote:
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:Still --It was nice to hear that from a guy that does such nice work himself --- about those pics -- IF I could find Wallbang where it tells one how to post one , I'd do it. 2285_

Thank-you very much Dave Misngth

How do you want to upload the pics? Do you have them posted/uploaded to a photo hosting site or do you want to upload directly to the gauge from your computer?

\ They are on my computer . I have never used a hosting service .
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:They are on my computer . I have never used a hosting service .

I have no idea how to host images onto the gauge lol

I used to know how but i have forgotten, i always upload them to photobucket and it auto re-sizes them all to forum standard so i can post them without any problems. Then i simply insert the pic link in the "img" brackets.... I know to upload directly you have to go through the manage attachments, i think lol
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Trucklover Wrote:
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:They are on my computer . I have never used a hosting service .

I have no idea how to host images onto the gauge lol

I used to know how but i have forgotten, i always upload them to photobucket and it auto re-sizes them all to forum standard so i can post them without any problems. Then i simply insert the pic link in the "img" brackets.... I know to upload directly you have to go through the manage attachments, i think lol

I'm sure somewhere in here there are instructions as to how to do it, I'll keep looking ,or perhaps one of the moderators will take pity on me & point me to where it is. i am afraid I am what is called "electronicly challenged", I am the only person , besides Warren Buffet , who does not have a cell phone. Next week I am going to a class to get my "toaster certification" so I can make toast by myself 2285_ -- next will be learning to operate a waffle iron. :!:
LMAO!! Icon_lol Icon_lol

I think Mikey, Don and Pat are working out the whole picture thing right now, hopefully it will be done soon Thumbsup Thumbsup
Josh Mader

Maders Trains