Where is Running Bear (Jeff Wimberly)?
Jeffrey Wimberly has not posted in some time (Running Bear). Anyone who might have some information that can be made public? He has been silent on his other haunts for about a week or more.

-Crandell
Jeff posted in the Hobo Camp this afternoon.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
That's encouraging, and thanks for your reply. I just can't figure out why he has been so uncharacteristically quiet the past week and a bit..not visible to the extent he usually is. Mostly I wanted to make sure he didn't need some help.

-Crandell
No help needed. Just getting over a partial temporary blindness brought on from being pumped full of antibiotics during my recent week long stay in the hospital. I'm up to the point that I can see a dimly lit room but very little clarity. The docs say it'll clear in a month or two.
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam
Running Bear Wrote:No help needed. Just getting over a partial temporary blindness brought on from being pumped full of antibiotics during my recent week long stay in the hospital. I'm up to the point that I can see a dimly lit room but very little clarity. The docs say it'll clear in a month or two.
Gee jeff - that's horrible. I hope you recover sooner than that, as we will miss your photos and modeling exploits!
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Sorry to hear that Jeff, antibiotics can be a godsend, but, like all drugs, they have their side affects. We wish you well and a speedy recovery. Keep us posted please.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Whoa! Temporary blindness?!?! Hope you get over that really soon!
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Best wishes Jeff. Glad you could post!
Ralph
I hope that you have a speedy recovery, Jeffrey. Thumbsup

Wayne
Hello Jeffrey---sorry to hear about your temporary setback---get well soon---looking forward to seeing you start posting threads again---the Weekly Photo Fun thread hasn't been the same since you left---Nutbar
I too wish you a full and speedy recovery
Charlie and the 2t's