Blast Furnace Construction
I am a new modeler and it's the first time I've been to this site. I need help navigating. I'm beginning with a Ashland Blast Furnace.
Can someone direct me to a construction thread to assist me in the assembly?
Thanks
Hello, Welcome aboard. Try the HO modeling forum. You will find some threads on steel mills, but you can always start your own.
We have an excellent group of mill modelers here.
Charlie
Welcome! This is a great website with some exceptional modelers. Try a "search" on that furnace...there's a lot of modeling and model construction tips and projects here that should be of some help. Plus, you can always start your own thread on your project and post pictures for ideas, critique, and suggestions. It's a great way to learn from some really great modelers that spend a lot of time here on this Forum and are glad to help.
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Welcome to Big Blue, tractor57.

Typing "blast furnace" into the "Search" function yielded 7 pages of related posts from various threads. Here's a LINK to one of them.

Wayne
Hi, Welcome to the forum. Do you have a name we can call you or just Tractor? Misngth

I did a construction thread of the Ashland Iron & Steel Blast Furnace for the last contest on this forum. I did the whole thread in step-by-step posts. You may find it useful when building yours....

The thread can be found HERE

Ive also built the Blower Engine House, and those pictures can be seen HERE

Hope this helps Cheers
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Hello and welcome! Looks like you're getting some good leads already! Glad you could join us.
Ralph
Welcome Happy to have you join us!!
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"