Im Riding With Jr.
Me, and over 105,000 others are going to be riding with Dale Jr. next week at Talladega!

This side is probably the one that will get smacked first......
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Have a good ride Ed and watch out for collisions. Smile
What did you have to do to get your name on the car?

Ralph
Saw an ad on TV during one of the spring races, might of been the spring Talladega race. Went to AMP.com and signed up. They just realesed it this week. I totally forgot about it til this morning I got a reminder in my inbox.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Strap in good. I've heard that getting caught up in the "big one" can be painful.
That's Coool!!! Gives you another reason to cheer him on too Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
now that is just too cool Ed!! I wish i would have saw that commercial and signed up lol

eightyeightfan1 Wrote:This side is probably the one that will get smacked first......

LMAO
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
You'll be in good company. This is all I have heard the past two weeks around here from Merenda, about how she's riding with Jr. Goldth

Good for you guys. I lost all interest in ASSCAR a few years ago when they introduced the "Crap of Tomorrow" and flushed the Featherlite Southwest Tour out here, and told their loyal fans they didn't care about them anymore and put the screws to the local tracks, racers and fans, but I suppose she'll talk me into watching Talladega anyway (hey, it's always good for a long nap!) so long as the drags aren't on.

Here's the biggest Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan I have ever seen and I after winning the local Westcar Championship with our team a few years ago. Prettiest little motorhead you'll ever find. Goldth

[Image: champnight.jpg]
Tom Carter
Railroad Training Services
Railroad Trainers & Consultants
Stockton, CA
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.railroadtrainingservices.com">http://www.railroadtrainingservices.com</a><!-- m -->
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:tomwcarter@railroadtrainingservices.com">tomwcarter@railroadtrainingservices.com</a><!-- e -->
[Image: gaugetraingifsigUP.gif]
Cheers
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"