Finally A place for a Railroad!!
Nice basement! I wish mine looked that good. Good luck on our new layout!

Chuck
Detroit Connecting
We are your
inner-city connection.
Hi Dave
It looks like you have found your little piece of the pie. Now for a thread about your layout, I think everyone is bored with mine, but first, the junk yard. Misngth Will your railroad be "S"?
I wish you many many years of health and happiness, and take care of yourself so you can see the great grand children
Charlie
Thanks Charlie---No the railroad will be HO --I have too many things in that scale to switch. The Junkyard will end up being a stand alone diorama--- kind of a compilation of the many junkyards I haunted in my misspent hotrod -dragracing youth .
I hope you are right about many years left , actually other than the artery problems I am in pretty good health, and should improve now that I don't smoke --never have used alcohol--except as a fuel , RUNS GOOD!
Greatgrand kids?? I already have one , weighed a pound and 3 oz when born a long time early -- He is fine now -- modern medicine AND about a million dollars worth of some insurance companies money did that , guess they are not all bad!
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
Chuck Wrote:Nice basement! I wish mine looked that good. Good luck on our new layout!

Chuck

Wish I had that basement too -- but that house fell thru --now I will be in an attic-- like the hunchbank --just wont have a big bell Nope only a little bitty one .
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!