MIA.....
Just wondering....Anybody see or hear from Deano and Steve (Nazgul)....Long time no see.... Nope
Gus (LC&P).
A quick check of the members list revealed that neither has posted in about a month although Steve did check in this morning. Send 'em a PM. Let 'em know we miss 'em!
Gus........
Deano and I are still alive!!!!! Wink I heard from him today and he is doing well (working on his Trainz).
I have found that my modeling now seems to go in spurts. I just couldn't seem to get into it while the nice weather lasted :oops: . I did check in here at The Gauge from time to time, but my mind was elsewhere...........
With 3 kids still at home, sometimes I get side-tracked Big Grin
Steve
Steve..Good to see you kicking around here.....I went through the "summer blues" as well. During the week I started messing rearranging some trackwork I didn't like the looks of, so I guess I'm getting back into it as well.
I too am doing train simulations (with MS Train sim), but nowhere anything like Deano....And I waste some of my free time doing sub simulations (Silent Hunter IV), an MS Flight Simulator..so that takes up a bit of modeling time....I think I'll just have to quit work so I can dedicate my time to doing fun stuff..... Goldth
Gus (LC&P).
Quote:I think I'll just have to quit work so I can dedicate my time to doing fun stuff.....

I was thinking the same thing! Goldth Wink
Steve