Winter Storm!
Got some snow, but most of it has blown away in the all night winds. Right now it's cold!
Went out to get the mail, and hollered to my neighbor. It's so cold, the words froze, and fell to the ground, then, like the snow, blew away in the wind. Not sure where they went, but once the thaw comes, someone's going to have a damned weird conversation going on all around them. Icon_lol
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Still snowing here in Sault Ste Marie Ontario, not sure its part of the Ottawa snow system. Cheers
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
The snow up in Northern Arizona has some 25 hunters stranded or lost. From what I just heard on the news, they're in contact with a good portion of them, but still aren't sure when they'll be rescued. I guess they're not even sure how many are out there. The expect a new storm to hit sometime tomorrow, mostly in the northern part of the state again. Let's hope they get all those guys out of there by then.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
It is now 5:12 p.m. here. I just checked Yahoo weather for Lakewood, Ca. They said it is raining. I went outside, no sign of rain and it hasn't been raining all day. The weather guessers can't figure out what the weather is going to do; they can't even tell what it is doing right now!
Weatherman...The only job you can severly screw up on, and still have a job.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.