Republic Bag - an industry you can model
Republic Bag - plastic pellets in by rail - plastic bags shipped by truck

Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
Gary, thank you for posting the pictures of the industrial buildings. They are very helpful with all the details that make the difference between a box and a building.
Reinhard
You are welcome sir. I had taken some more images of the railroad side, but somehow I lost them. I'll get back over there sometime and take more. Meanwhile, here is a googleEarth image: Notice it shows only four silos. The GE image is from Jan 2009. They added more silos since then.

Another winner in my book!! This one catches my eye because of the large freight doors and silos. And that enclosed truck dock is something that would make a structure stand out as well Thumbsup
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
I like the curved spurs. There is another industry just to the left in the google-earth image that also makes plastic stuff. It is not as easy to get photos of though. I'll see what I can do.

Here are more pics of the railroad side.

A most excellent industry to model..
Thanks for sharing.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
That is pretty neat. Thumbsup
This is a neat collection of "modelable" buildings..!! They're the kind of buildings you don't give a thought to when driving by. But your "reports" shows us they're full of details that make each one unique, and something that is just as model-worthy as any....Thanks for posting... Thumbsup
Gus (LC&P).