Erie Lackawanna
I have not seen any EL pictures posted, so I guess I will share a few as time goes by.
Youngstown, Ohio
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice start Charlie!!! Looking forward to more! Love the loco and the whole scene. That building in the background would make a great back drop flat.
Ralph
Here is another one of the same locomotive from a slightly different angle, a little more background. I coundn't get those green cars out of the picture. Goldth
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

Charlie B Wrote:I coundn't get those green cars out of the picture. Goldth Charlie

Why would you want to do that!?! Misngth
Here is one from Aprin, 1978, Dover, NJ.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is another one from Dover, NJ the same day.
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

Here are a couple more, the first two are in East Palestine, Ohio. The old gal ran out of water and the fire department was called to rescue her.
We are about 20 miles from Conway here.
The GE unit was at Dover NJ in April of 1978
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote= I coundn't get those green cars out of the picture. :goldth:
Charlie[/quote]

Nor could you get the PC logo on the trailer out of the photo! Actually, that trailer really is perfect for that shot. Nice photos, the EL and component roads are amongst my favs. And I like PC stuff but it is out of the era of my interest. Actually, that's just a nod to Ralph. Smile
It seems that the guys at Conrail prefered a PC unit in the lead. This may have had something to do with cab signals.
This one was departing Conway in May of 1977.
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)