Searching my way back to normality...
Hello Ron---it's good to have you back.As your friend has indicated it's important to put things in perspective---try to focus on the positive things in your life such as the birth of your granddaughter,the love of your family and friends,and even your modelling skills.You have to believe that things will get better as time goes on---we're all in your corner and pulling for you
Ron-I can understand what you have been going through.I few years ago I was diagnosed with Chronic Depression,anxiety and panic attacks. There were times when I could not bring myself to anything train related but with the help from many people I have been able to overcome that.
And yes,it will get better.
Bob
Ron, great to have you back.
I feel bad about the events that lead to your depression. I am glad that you have found new perspective. Depression, in a lot of ways is worse than any other injury or illness. Depression takes the will to fight out of people.
I look forward to seeing some progress pics on your re-designed layout.

Matt
Don't follow me, I'm lost too.
I must agree with Matt. Guys, I hear you and can definetly identify with you all!! I just had a test done at the Carilion Clinic For Healthy Aging, in Roanoke. Although the tests took quite a while, I was relieved to find out that I don't have the early signs of Alzheimer's, or dementia. I just suffer from chronic depression. I am currently taking 200 mg of Zoloft, (sertraline,) and 50mg of Trazodone. I have beeen on anti-depressants for several years. The clinic has set me up for an appointment with a psychiatrist (sp?). I was also told to exercise more often, and was encouraged to do more volunteer work. (I currently spend 3hrs a week at the Narrows Art Gallery and Gift Shop.) So, we'll see how this works." There is nothing to be ashamed of, if you, or someone you know, suffers from depression. The only shame is in NOT talking to someone."
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"
Ron, thanks for coming out and sharing a bit. I am typically cold about auto "birthday" annoucements and flourishing welcomes~~~~~~. That's just me.

I do say lend a word, insight and thoughts, experience and concepts (especially to the kids you come in contact with).

Oh yeah, and loosen up. You seem a liitle tense. Thumbsup

Mark

P.S. Ya gotta get out more.