GLF feed stores
Here in the northeast there were feed stores that went by the name GLF. They were later taken over by Agway. I am wondering if anyone has any info or even remebers what their logo looked like. I grew up in a small town that had a GLF, and have many fond memories of the sights and even smells of it..right next to the NYC mainline.

thanks....Dave
will ask my wifes brother in law he retired from agway but it was glf when he started.
jim
thanks Jim.....Dave
If you search GLF, you get a pile of all kinds of "glf's".....if, however you search Grange League Federation, you might get what you are looking for.
I'm on dial-up, so that kind of search is a long slow process for me.
One good thing......I remembered Grange League Federation! Big Grin Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Thanks!...I always wondered what the GLF stood for...now I know..and I will search it...thanks again....Dave
Roiger said the logo was kinda bright red circule with the letters GLF in white large bold lettering with the word services in smaller white below GLF. He said the color on the stores wasent real consistent as brighter red tended to fade as anyone who owened a red 1970 chevy knows. Also he said some of there another sign but he dident know for shure what it was might have been white with green letters and a green circule around it. what it was hope this helps
jim
thanks Jim...yes.it does help....i vaguely remember now that you have jogged my memory....and I can make a sign from your info for my GLF...thanks again...Dave
Hit Google Images "Grange League Federation" - the first two pages are relevant...Flickr has some pics of facilities/elevators around Buffalo, NY - Here in Images - "GLF" http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...8QaB3_SXCg is a local store, Wilken Bros. GLF...if you enlarge the near end of the building, above the door, there's a blurred (sorry - B&W) GLF sign to help memory of the format, at least. Surprised there isn't more signage in these pictures. Bob C.
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Thankyou.....I see the sign....I was also surprised at the small amount of pictures in my searches