New Layout MC&H Central
We always think of kids when we think of "touching", but the sad reality is, it's the adults whose "touch" is most damaging Wallbang .......twenty years of modules at shows, twenty years of repairs. Icon_lol
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
I'm hoping to start my home layout this summer when my youngest daughter moves out. I had not thought of it before, but I think it will get a shelf with a "rub rail" kind of like a bar front along the front of the layout as a place to set down the walk around throttle, set down and sort out car cards, etc.
Russ Bellinis Wrote:... but I think it will get a shelf with a "rub rail" kind of like a bar front along the front of the layout as a place to set down the walk around throttle, set down and sort out car cards, etc.

Yes, don't forget the "etc". Wink Luckily, they make holders for those too...

Andrew
Thanks Andrew, I had forgotten about beverage holders!
Andrew, I still have to get a couple of those for the home layout. Goldth
Will Annand
CVR in N Scale
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.muskokacomputes.com/CVR-Home.html">www.muskokacomputes.com/CVR-Home.html</a><!-- w -->