WTB: Rail Classics & Railway Quarterly
Looking to clear up some shelf space? I'm interested in buying back issues of Rail Classics and Railway Quarterly. Offered price is $1.00 each plus shipping. I'd prefer to buy in multiples, but for a specific few I'd bother with a single issue.
Are their any issues you have already? and any you looking for specific?
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Yes, I already have about two dozen of them, but I'm willing to acquire duplicates as my friends are also interested in them and we always trade magazines. The only issue I can remember specifically wanting is the Rail Classics on Marion, Ohio but I'm sure there are more. Unfortunately there's not an online index of either magazine and adverts in the magazines for back issues don't list contents.
railohio Wrote:Yes, I already have about two dozen of them, but I'm willing to acquire duplicates as my friends are also interested in them and we always trade magazines. The only issue I can remember specifically wanting is the Rail Classics on Marion, Ohio but I'm sure there are more. Unfortunately there's not an online index of either magazine and adverts in the magazines for back issues don't list contents.
Ok, I'll keep an eye out, going to a train show tomorrow and will see if I can find any
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.