Action at the roundhouse
Besides the locomotive and that nice-looking tree, too, I like that background structure, Ed.  It reminds me of a real building that I've seen, although I don't recall where it was.  Is that from one of the Walther's backdrop scenes?

While this isn't at a roundhouse, but rather the Erie Northshore's shops complex in Lowbanks, it's still a good place to see steam...

[Image: CopyofCNR3377002.jpg]

Wayne
Hi Doc---good to hear from you---Charlie will recognize the background building as he took the photo of the actual buiulding in his hometown and forwarded it to me--fits right in in downtown Leetown.I really like your shot from Lowbanks,hope you have lots more
(01-08-2019, 11:52 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: .....hope you have lots more

Well, nothing new, but you might like this one...

[Image: CopyofCNR3513004.jpg]

Wayne
Great pictures once again. I think the building hiding in the background is the Chambers  building in downtown East Palestine, though I can't be certain. I made several versions of it. It is White Dog Buick  on my layout.      Charlie
Hah!  I probably have seen that building on one of my many outings with you, Charlie!  In Ed's photo, it's behind his roundhouse, with only part of the upper storey showing, while the one to which I was referring is the taller one behind that nice-looking tree.

Wayne
Leetown also has a Whitedog Buick dealership located near the James St. roundhouse.There's also a couple of other buildings just down the street that Charlie might recognize

A visitor from the EG&E is a welcomed sight down at the James St. terminal

A couple more scenes down at the James St. roundhouse

Coming and going down at James St.

I hope that your photographer got a release from the CNR for photo-taking, and that they also followed the proper lock-out procedure to allow you to take photos from the turntable pit.

Nice to see things from a different perspective, though.

Wayne
I hope that your photographer got a release from the CNR for photo-taking, and that they also followed the proper lock-out procedure to allow you to take photos from the turntable pit.

No problem Doc---it's helpful when you have connections with people at the top

Nice shots indeed.
Guy from Southern Quebec.
I always enjoy these pictures but I don't have a round house so I have no contributions. Keep 'em coming. 
Charlie