Just made it over here.
I was a member of the old Gauge forum from 2002. I don’t think I ever posted over there. I got out of the hobby in the summer of 2003. I just got the bug back. I looked for the old forum and found this one. I glad the forum lives on over here.

I used to model in HO, but now I going to try N. I had some N scale stuff I picked up just before removing my HO lay out. I had at that time decided to do an n scale layout, but lost interest in the hobby. I will be doing a 16 inch by 14 foot shelf layout.

GVS
We are glad you found us. Happy hobbying. Keep us updated on your progress and be sure to check out all the photos in the gallery. Plenty of ideas and techniques there.
Charlie
Welcome back... and looking forward to your participation.
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
Glad you could join us! Welcome
Ralph
Nice you made it over here. A lot of good modeling goes on over at this site. Here is hoping you stay and learn something new! Cheers
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Too Cool!!!! Glad you made it here!! Smile Smile I did the same thing in 1985 sold off all the HO and bought N Smile Smile Now I run G!!

Ask any questions you need answered - there's a great bunch of knowledge around here Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Welcome back!!
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"
Thanks for the warm welcome. I just started to plan my new layout. I just hung some shelf brackets on the wall.

GVS
GVS Wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome. I just started to plan my new layout. I just hung some shelf brackets on the wall.

Photos please!!!! 2285_
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
Welcome, welcome, welcome.
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Gary S Wrote:
GVS Wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome. I just started to plan my new layout. I just hung some shelf brackets on the wall.

I sure hope that I too soon will have a wall Icon_lol
Charlie
Well I just wrap it up for the weekend. Got the shelves mounted and plywood screwed down. I installed the lighting on both levels. I will get the backdrop and fascia board mounted this week. I still have to bump out the layout near the window for the turns loop on each level. I will remove the fascia when I get down to laying rails.

Sorry for the low light photos. I guess I should start an N scale lay out thread.

GVS

[Image: DSCN0396.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0400.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0403.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0404.jpg]
Lookin' good!!
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"