Start of a kit-bash project
ERIE RR Wrote:How are you progressing with this project?

ERIE RR

It is the busy season at work and as fall approaches will have less yard work(I take care of 3 yards) to fool with, will pick back up on the On30 stuff and work on completing the coal tower that did not quite get finished before the end of the summer challenge. I have a second On30 kit bash waiting to get it's turn on the bench as well. Once that gets complete I have some S scale/gauge stuff that needs some attention as well. Also need to get some PLA filament for my 3D printer as I am in the middle of a scratch build of a boat in O scale that needs some parts printed.
Will be picking back up on the On30 stuff soon.
A big spring cleaning of workbench has been started , each of my projects has been boxed up in its own box so that when I am done cleaning and organizing I can pick up on one project at a time.

Here is a pic of some of my projects starting with the First On30 kit-bash

Other projects not pictured are the coaling tower and the station laser cut kit

The station will be first up followed by the coaling tower, On30 bash project, box car kit, 3D box car, and a rework of the scratch built / casting stock cars and finally painting up of O and S gauge figures.
Well I need to complete this ambitious toy to On30 conversion, Box cars done need to focus in on the flats and stock cars will save the Locomotives for last. Also have a second train to to convert to On30 as well. Lots of stuff in the works at the moment. Hope to have done something on this project by the Holidays Icon_lol