Pictures of available items
Folks, I figured it out....well..sort of. I have tried, in vain, for the last 2 days to upload items I have posted available for sale. No luck. But, what I have been able to do is post these pictures of items in replies to e-mails. So, if anyone is interested in any item I have posted for sale, shoot me an e-mail and I can send you a pic of that item.

In the mean time, I'll keep trying to do it through this forum
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!
Steve! ... Hey, Buddy ... try this ... it's so easy even I can do it!

1. Go to PhotoBucket <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://photobucket.com/">http://photobucket.com/</a><!-- m --> and open a free account. (just follow the instructions.) Next, (I tell yoy this 'cuz I had to learn by making mistakes) make an album called "Time Tables and Stuff" or whatever you want to call it ... just don't operate from the initial spot you land because tou can't organize your images as well from there.
2. On your computer, take each image to MS Picture Manager or some sort of image manager program and reduce the size of the image to either 800x600 or even better, 640x480 and put them where you can easily find them. 8-) Big Grin
3. Now go back to PhotoBucket and upload the images from your computer to Photobucket, making sure that you are keeping them organized (if you move them, you will "break the link" and your images will vanish from where you eventually post them!) When you've up-loaded all your images, minimize PhotoBucket and switch to Big Blue. Icon_idea :!:
4. Now you can start a thread here at Big Blue and when you get to where you want an image, maximize your minimized PhotoBucket window, put the curser over the image you want, when you see the four codes, slide down to the "img" label, right-click-save, toggle back to Big Blue, right-click-paste where you want to insert the image and ...

There you go ... easy peasy! Thumbsup Big Grin

It's even less complicated if you just have all the windows you will need open as tabs across the top of the Web Surfer Window! Why didn't I just say that before? 35 Wallbang Wallbang

Anyway ... just give it a try ... it's a lot easier than easier than dealing with lots of emails ... and besides not everybody gives out their email addresses these days ...
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
I offered the same solution HERE, but it's not even necessary to re-size your pictures before putting them into photobucket: simply select the size at which you wish them to display, and upload them - they'll be re-sized automatically. Thumbsup

Wayne
Do you mean to tell me that I have been going through all these gyrations to crop and resize when it wasn't really necessary?

Well ... I do crop my photos for maximum subject size when going to a smaller, lower resolution image, so I guess while I'm playing with it (ewwwww ... that didn't sound right!) ... while I am editing my photograph, I may as well alter its size whilst I have the photo manager booted up, doncha know there!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln