GERN Industries Dist. Center
Hey. After reading several threads on the GERN Industries thread, I have decided that, while not the new industry in the industrial park, that the Mt. Union Connecting Railroad Co. should service a GERN Industries Distribution Center. Products from the GERN plants have to go somewhere don't they?

What do you guys think? Agree, disagree?

Questions & Comments Welcome.
Not just "Yeah," but Heck, yeah!

Gibson's Extaordinary Remedial Naturalized Flux is a necessary additive to 3% more products than you've ever imagined it is! It is required in remarkable quantities by companies in every corner of your modeled locale! Your manufacturers and processors need a GERN Processing Center to service their growing needs!

Edit: I was uncomfortable with the language of my initial response, made in the early morning hours, being unable to sleep. So, be it once again the early morning hours, and once again, being unable to sleep, I decided it was the opportune time to make the necessary corrections and adjustments, and to make an attempt to redeem myself by adding something a bit more constructive. Thank you for bearing with me as I strayed from the path of couth, gentlemanly speech ... my earlier comment was the unfotunate influence of being within hearing distance of the Provincial Speaking Habits of the local natives! I apologize!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Gern products go everywhere and serve a very diverse range of industries. Go for it! Thumbsup
Ralph
Yep, the great demand for GERN products requires a warehouse in every town! A GERN facility for every layout!
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
Two GERN models, 1 layout! How awesome is tha! I'm going to be adding a high-production ethanol plant to my layout, and they can use quite a bit of GERN's awesome products. They'll have a building for adding the GERN product to the Ethanol prior to shipment.

The GERN Industries Distribution Center will be located in the Riverview Industrial District, and will be a two-track warehouse with truck-loading docks on the other side. Also nearby will be a Mt. Union Connecting RR Mi-Jack crane for lifting GERN containers and GILX well cars to haul some of them. Other well cars will come from a couple of other lines. Not sure who yet though. Probably TTX, BNSF, and GILX well cars with GERN containers.
Brian, concider adding some Gern boxcars and covered hoppers to your rail fleet too.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"