paper paper everywhere
Anyone interested in railroad paper? I have numerous railroad paper, such as:

train lists, locomotive inspection reports, loco defect tags, siding reports, statioary, envelopes of all sizes, luggage tags (yes, luggage tags), letterhead blank paper, blank train orders.....the list goes on. To numerous to mention or list. I have about 5 cases of this stuff of all sorts of different roads. If anyone is interested, send me a list or road preference. I'll let you know what I have available for that road(s). Some unique and obsolete from roads long gone.

I also have maps, locomotive operating manuals, and hat badges (PC and B&M).
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!
Hi Steve,

Any Canadian National, pre-1950, or even pre-WW2 (preferred)?

Thanks!

Andrew
Any Penn Central, New York Central, Pennsylvania, N&W, Southern, UP, or, by a HUGE stretch, East Broad Top or Huntindgon & Broad Top Mountain? No specific years, just stuff from the time period they operated.

Two preferences though:
>No Steam-era or stuff having to deal with steam(I'm not modeling steam)
>When it comes to UP, I don't want anything that has to do with eras past the Penn Central merger.

E-mail me: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:linktheprince@hotmail.com">linktheprince@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
Any Conrail?

The most important question is, what about shipping?
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
RRManiac Wrote:Any Penn Central, New York Central, Pennsylvania, N&W, Southern, UP, or, by a HUGE stretch, East Broad Top or Huntindgon & Broad Top Mountain? No specific years, just stuff from the time period they operated.

Two preferences though:
>No Steam-era or stuff having to deal with steam(I'm not modeling steam)
>When it comes to UP, I don't want anything that has to do with eras past the Penn Central merger.

E-mail me: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:linktheprince@hotmail.com">linktheprince@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
Speaking of EBT, have you seen the thread about a group trip?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2736">viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2736</a><!-- l -->
Tom

Model Conrail

I might be interested in items from the Reading Company or possibly even something from the Lehigh and New England or Lehigh Valley, if it's an interesting piece of "operations" paper, i.e., a form or publication, that I could use as a basis to pattern something similar for my Lehigh Susquehanna & Western Railroad.
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
I'd be interested in blank Penn Central Switch Lists and Train Order forms. Thumbsup
Ralph
I suppose it would help to be a bit more specific.

I'm interested in Penn Central train orders, timetables, reports used during inspections for both motive power and rolling stock.

From Union Pacific, I'd be interested in, again, train orders, timetables, the inspection paperwork, and perhaps a railroad standards book if you have one.

I highly doubt you have anything, but if you have any papers at all, regardless of what they are, from the Huntingdon & Broad Top Mountain RR or the EBT, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the response guys. I'll go through each one of your requests seperatly and get back to you. I'll let you know what I have. I dug through box 1 and here's what I found"

switchlist:

NYO&W - have 5 (hard card type)

Signal Indication cards:

B&M - full color laminated card shows ALL B&M signals with definitions

Locomotive Defect Tags (these are placed on isolation switch in cab to let crews know not to use locomotive)
T&NM, CP Rail System, CP Railway, BNSF

Baggage Tags: NYNH&H (I think these were tied to passenger luggage)

Station Number Manuals (all book form - make GREAT modeling tool) shows all stations and information for entire railroad.
SOO (5/1/81), SOO (3/1/70) and ICG (12/74) - the ICG is loaded with info!
All the following are in Pad Form

Train Orders:

GTW, EJ&E, N&W (Form 19), N&W (newer NS style) CMStP&P, Ohio Central, Columbus & Ohio, CR (Penn Central District), CR (CNJ District), CR form 109, NS, CP

note pads:

MILW (form 3515) lined paper
Reading: letterhead stationary from signal & communication dept.
ONTRACK: NYS&W subsidiary, letterhead stationary with envelopes to match

MISC:

EL: invoice of waybills form AR 5685
Tenn Central: station record - form 36
Tenn Central: Misc. Debit - form 712

THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE ITEM!!!!!

Lehigh & Lackawanna Telegraphic Train Report (Dispatcher's TRAIN SHEET)
Taken from the Pen Argyl, PA Tower - dated July 20, 1905!!
This even shows trains on the Saylorsburg Branch. It does have a small tear (about 2") - which was taped from the back, but it's in excellent condition for being 105 years old!

That's it for box 1. Box 2 contains locomotive inspection reports. Box 3 contains note pads and stationary.

Boy, I have a bunch of stuff.
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!
Quote: THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE ITEM!!!!!

Lehigh & Lackawanna Telegraphic Train Report (Dispatcher's TRAIN SHEET)
Taken from the Pen Argyl, PA Tower - dated July 20, 1905!!
This even shows trains on the Saylorsburg Branch. It does have a small tear (about 2") - which was taped from the back, but it's in excellent condition for being 105 years old!
2285_ That's right up my ally. 2285_
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Ok, here's what's in box #2 - all Locomotive Inspection Reports - all blank of course. Most are in pad form but some ar loose. So, what's a locomotive inspection report you may ask? It's, simply, a form placed in a locomotive (ALL operating locomotives need one) that shows that the locomotive was or has been inspected by the engineer before using.

Here's what I have - not in alphabetical order - sorry:

Lackawaxen & Stourbridge RR (undated) single or pad form
GVT Delaware - Lackawanna undated with no form number single "hard card" form
GVT MA&N - single page with 2 sides undated - singles only no pad
NYS&W - undated single page pad or singles
NS form 534978 undated single page or pad form
UP form 25005-A single pages 2 sides
Ohio Central form ME101 dated 3/91 sigle pages only
CSX form5001-RM dated 2/94 single page singles or pad form
CP Rail System (SOO/D&H sub heading) form 2-A single 2 sided page singles or pad form
MoPac form 25005 dated 2-81 pad form
BN form 15033-N dated 10/96 single pages only
BN form 16450-N dated 2-90 pad form only
L&N form 1431 dated 2-11-73 pad form only
B&O form1002-DE (DE for Diesel - Electric) undated single page form

odd items

IC "time &delay" page form F-0933-50 undated
This is a crew time sheet that breaks down the entire trip to show what took place. Sold as pad only.

GVT NORAC Form -D book. This unused movement permit has GVT logo on each page. Sold as pad only

*UNIQUE* for Penn Central Fans

I have 15 issues of the "Penn Central Post" employee newspaper. The first issue was their 1st issue dated 3/1/76 and shows shop employee putting new PC decal on locomotive 6104. The last issue is from 10-11/73 and shows the construction of a PC customer - MAcy's Warehouse - in Edison, NJ. Each issue is packed with news items about PC. A great read for PC historians. I want to sell as a group only.

That's it for box #2.

Steve

Let's go Devils!
FedEx13/Steve I meant your message was deleted by you Cheers I didn't get anything
Tom

Model Conrail

Hey FedEx,

I just got your two PMs. They didn't go through, so I can't read them.

Now that I can see you have a list of stuff here, maybe I can tell you what I'd like.

I'd be interested in the B&O Loco Inspection Forms, an NYO&W Switchlist, the B&M Signal Cards, and the NS Train Order. I'd also be interested in the 15 issues of the Penn Central Post.
same here Nope
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Not sure what happenend to the PM's but I think I hit delete when I should have saved. Darn computers. Too bad you just can't tell it what to do. I am still trying to figure out this thing and navigate around this forum. Wallbang Sorry guys.

Steve

Let's go Devils!