Back....
After wrestling with the digital monster for almost 24 hours I managed to weasel my way back in....(To the dismay of many, I'm sure... 357 )

Thanks to Don and the staff that helped make it possible.... Thumbsup
Gus (LC&P).
Glad to see that things worked out for you Gus. Just in case anyone else ever gets locked out because of password issues or any other reason, please contact either myself or ngauger by email. If you can't find our email address, try to contact another mod who can get a hold of us, or send us a PM from our old forum, we still get notifications from there. You can also leave us a message on the Google Big Blue Train Forum. If you haven't registered already, then do so right here.
http://groups.google.com/group/big-blue-train-forum
The purpose of that forum is to have a way of contacting our staff in cases like what Gus just went through, or for us to keep in touch with our members in the event that our site has problems and is not immediately accessible. Please, it is preferred that you use that site to keep in touch with us if you cannot log on here for any reason.

Just a plea for people to register, but we have over 500 member registered on Big Blue, but only a small fraction of them are registered on our Google site. It only takes a few minutes to register there and doesn't cost a penny, but it really is a good way to keep in touch if the need arises, so please go there and register... We thank you... Worship Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I will attest to the ease of registering at the Google Big Blue Train Forum. I was registered and back here so fast I still burned my mouth on the hot coffee! Confusedhock:

We have insurance for everything these days. The Google Big Blue Train Forum is our insurance policy against finding ourselves outside Big Blue and not being able to get in. 35 Wallbang Wallbang 35
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Steamtrains Wrote:After wrestling with the digital monster for almost 24 hours I managed to weasel my way back in....(To the dismay of many, I'm sure... 357 )

Thanks to Don and the staff that helped make it possible.... Thumbsup

Hmmm...I going to have to have a long sit down talk with those fellas.. Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

Welcome back! Thumbsup
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!