Lehigh + keystone valley
Took the family to the L+kv open house yesterday. It was a mostly complete layout with some excellent track work. I love to see it in action on an operating night. Here's some pics.        

Attached Files Image(s)

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
A few more.

Attached Files Image(s)

Last one. sorry,The picture quality is not the best. I had trouble with the lighting and trying to stay out of the way of the crowd.    
Those pics are pretty cool and it looks like that layout is pretty sweet!! I like that last pic with the bridge, that looks like a cool scene
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Terrific! The layout looks huge and well forested! Wish I could visit it!

Ralph
It was a pretty cool place to visit Ralph, If your into bridges they also have a nice looking spot that depicts the delaware river crossing where the CNJ and LV bridges run side by side from Phillipsburg NJ to Easton PA. I tried to get a picture but there were too many people in the way.
That is one impressive layout. I like the nice blending of backdrop to scenery. Wish I had time and space to start a new layout.
Wow! That is a very nice layout! I love all the scenery. I love green places to visit and go through.
Scott
Lucky you, thanks for sharing the pics. 2285_
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
e-paw Wrote:Last one. sorry,The picture quality is not the best. I had trouble with the lighting and trying to stay out of the way of the crowd.[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
I had the same problem the first time I we went there, 2nd time we ended up being the last ones there and got some great shots that time around.

It really is a unique layout Thumbsup
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.