More Surgery
Glad to hear the recovery is coming along. Hope you recover completely before you injure yourself against a wall. We are all pulling for you.
Even after all these years. my wife worries about my bumping my head, especially in the crawl space.
I've now hung up a pair of caps with sheets of bubble wrap folded into them.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Stormy. Weather allert keeps going off. Sleep tight.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Russ Bellinis Wrote:Glad to hear the recovery is coming along. Hope you recover completely before you injure yourself against a wall. We are all pulling for you.

Curbs are the hardest - no depth perception, and my left eye was my dominant eye. 35
Travel restrictions lifted and now allowed to do "light work", whatever that is. Icon_lol

Time to get back to work on my track plan...I can add in the left eye input later. 8-)
I'm pleased with your continued convalescence, MM...as long as the "light work" has NOTHING to do with tunnels...Bob C.
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Bob C Wrote:I'm pleased with your continued convalescence, MM...as long as the "light work" has NOTHING to do with tunnels...Bob C.
NOW DON'T START THAT STUFF AGAIN... Icon_lol Glad to hear you are coming around MM. It will be good having you around more.
Charlie
Bob C Wrote:I'm pleased with your continued convalescence, MM...as long as the "light work" has NOTHING to do with tunnels...Bob C.

Groan.... Icon_lol
Cheers "Light" and "tunnel" should never be used together in the same sentence...At least not in this forum...

Glad to hear you're coming along well. Time to get back to the important things, like TRAINS..!!
Gus (LC&P).