Another incompetent terrorist bites the dust ...
Tetters, a friend told me about this ventriloquist character. While at first thought the idea of something called "Achmed the Dead Terrorist - Christmas Special" struck me as repugnant I have to say I found parts of it funny. Humor, it seems has amazing power to combat even the most fearful and offensive things.

Ralph
Ralph Wrote:Tetters, a friend told me about this ventriloquist character. While at first thought the idea of something called "Achmed the Dead Terrorist - Christmas Special" struck me as repugnant I have to say I found parts of it funny. Humor, it seems has amazing power to combat even the most fearful and offensive things.

Ralph

You know I apologize for that. I hesistated when clicking on submit, but did it anyways. Regardless of the context and levity that humour can bring to just about any subject matter, in the end we are talking about people. Real people who suffer every day at the hands of others for various policital, personal, religious or whatever reasons those that seek to do others harm have.

I'm going to remove the link.